- Simple, but very stylish; Lloyd Mats Classic Loop Floor Mats are the easiest way to add some style and protection to your vehicle¡¯s floor
- Each floor mat is designed to precisely fit your vehicle¡¯s floor
- Constructed with tight woven polypropylene yarn
- Carpet floor mats are fade, stain, and soil resistant
- Computer-driven design and cutting process to create a precise fit
- Can add custom embroidery to most vehicles
- Patented TractionBac provides moisture protection as well as slip resistance
- Depending on application, can come with custom anchoring system or factory compatible hooks
- Car floor mats come with a 2 year warranty
Upgrade your regular floor mats in both styling and utility with Lloyd Mats Classic Loop Floor Mats. These great looking mats give you additional protection compared to your standard factory mat. Every car floor mat is built to exact specifications to cover your floors as much as possible. These are your budget friendly carpet floor mats that out do every other economy mat in the style category.
The difference in Lloyd Mats Classic Loop Floor Mats compared to the competition comes down to the quality of construction. They add color to liquid polypropylene, then weave it into yarn. This gives the material stain and soil resistant capabilities. The combination of durable and stylish construction is unmatched in the industry. You can guarantee these carpet floor mats will last the long haul. Lloyd even backs their quality up with a 2 year warranty on their car floor mats.
To make these floor mats truly your own, Lloyd Mats Classic Loop Floor Mats can be embroidered with custom lettering, licensed sports, lifestyle, military, and other logos. Show your team spirit, or personalize your floor mats with custom lettering. Choose from a variety of colors to have the floor mats fit perfectly with the rest of your vehicle. Never worry about your mats slipping from underneath you with factory compatible anchoring. By choosing a design that fits your specific make and model, your mats come with the appropriate anchors to secure them in. Even if your vehicle does not come with factory anchors, Lloyd will provide their own anchoring system! Have peace of mind with Lloyd¡¯s 2 year warranty on all classic mats.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.