- Protector Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are the clear way to preserve your interior
- Custom-cut to your vehicle's shape for full protection of your floors¡ªcovers more area than stock mats
- Made from 80mil vinyl developed specifically for Lloyd Mats that's up to twice the thickness of office chair mats and carpet runners
- Employ a moderately textured top surface that provides traction without sacrificing all transparency
- For added protection against shifting, front-row mats feature cutouts that line up with your factory mat posts, and come with security hooks in case your vehicle is not equipped with mat posts
- Steady ?' underside carpet spikes lock Protector Floor Mats in place to stop curling, shifting or slipping
- Available for all seating rows and the cargo/trunk area of many vehicles
- Made in the USA
- Your Protector Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are covered by a 1-year warranty
Blend protection from the elements with your factory interior for sharp looks in any season! Protector Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are made clear to let the carpet interior show through.
Protector Floor Mats create the slimmest barrier of protection against anything your feet might drag in. The top surface is textured to prevent slipping while remaining as clear as possible. They're available for all seating rows and the cargo area of most vehicles.
Think of Protector Floor Mats as a thicker, stronger, more potent version of an office chair mat or carpet runners. They're custom-cut to cover more surface area than stock mats, and use ?' spikes to prevent curling and slippage. The fit is outstanding.
When low-profile, lightweight protection against the elements is what you need, the choice is clear-or even Protector. Plus, Lloyd Mats backs your Protector Floor Mats with a 1-year warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Protector Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Protector Floor Mats.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.