GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover - Roll Up Truck Bed Cover
- Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover keeps your truck bed covered while maintaining a low profile look
- Custom fit to your truck bed; select your year, make, and model to see what fits
- Black anodized aluminum construction makes this one of the strongest roll up tonneau covers out there
- Seals out weather and other dangers with unique hook and loop seals
- Patented XT-Dial tension adjusters make sure your roll always has a taught fit
- Installs in less than 30 minutes without the need to cut or drill into the truck
- Low profile build makes this Access tonneau cover fit alongside most bed rails, bed caps, bed liners, and other truck bed accessories
- Opens and closes in seconds thanks to a unique spring loaded slide lock system
- Keeps the weather out of your truck bed with seals on each side of the cover along with the rear of the roll up tonneau cover
- Easily opens and stores neatly behind the cab with integrated Velcro straps
- Reduces your truck¡¯s wind resistance leading to improved fuel economy
- Access Limited Edition Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your Access tonneau cover is backed by a 5 year warranty
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Includes these accessories - a $105 value:
¨CACCESS? EZ-Retriever? II Cargo Reaching Tool
¨CACCESS? AA Battery LED Light
¨C2oz. COVER CARE? Cleaner
¨CTie Down Rings
¨CTRAILSEAL? Tailgate Gasket
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
Keep the sleek low profile look of your truck bed while covering it well with Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover. The stylish black anodized aluminum construction suits your truck bed while giving you the strength to back it up. The vinyl fabric tarp is double coated for ultimate UV resistance and protection. The top is soft and easy to roll back and out of the way to haul the bigger cargo loads. The integrated Velcro straps help secure it rolled up. Regardless of the temperature, always have a taught roll up tonneau cover with the exclusive EZ-Dial XT Tension adjusters to hand tune the cover. Seal out the weather with the unique hook and loop Velcro seals. No more fighting hard snaps that risk popping off.
Securing your tonneau cover is easier than ever thanks to a unique spring loaded slide lock system. It can be locked and unlocked using one hand. As a bonus, every Access tonneau cover comes with a $105 value accessory pack. This includes a reaching tool, LED battery light, vinyl cover cleaner, tie down rings, and a special tailgate gasket to help seal out the weather. Installation is a breeze, and takes less than 30 minutes. No cutting or drilling is required to install your Access tonneau cover. Each access tonneau cover is made in the USA, and every Access tonneau cover is backed by a 5 year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.