- Deflect rocks and debris with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Designed to fit 2' receiver hitches
- Deflects rocks and blocks road debris from whatever you tow
- Frame is constructed from rustproof aluminum
- Built-in stabilizer plate keeps frame level
- Openings offer quick access to hitch pin and wiring
- Friendly radius corners contour to the shape of your bumper
- Rubber is .5' thick for durability and to reduce mud flap sailing
- Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up
- Rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250¡ã
- Easy one-tool assembly¡ªno drilling required and removes with hitch pin
- Choose from multiple finish options
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Tow your boat, trailer or camper like a rockstar with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps. Custom designed to fit your particular rig. Rockstar Hitch Mount Mud Flaps install on and remove from your 2' receiver hitch in about 15 minutes, so you can get the rock show on the road! It disconnects with just the hitch pin for quick removal.
The muscle behind your Rockstar removable mud flaps is the burly, half-inch thick rubber flaps. Thick construction stops rocks and road debris dead in their flight path while the heft prevents flapping and sailing. Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up and resists temperatures up to 250¡ã.
The frame of your Rockstar Mud Flaps is crafted from aluminum for high strength, low weight and great looks. Custom cut to follow the contours of your rig's bumper, it looks factory fit. The built-in stabilizer plate keeps the frame level while the friendly radius cuts and openings provide easy hitch access.
For style, the rustproof aluminum comes in your choice of smooth or diamond plate finishes. And best yet, Rockstar proudly crafts your Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps right here in the USA and they back ¡®em with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Do not use mud flap frame as a bumper step
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.