- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Enjoy a sleek, low-profile look at a great low price with the TonnoSport Tonneau Cover
- Aerodynamic design sits only 1/2¡± above the truck box
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Made from double-coated, commercial grade vinyl
- Features Tight Bite? clamps with specially designed ¡°teeth¡± that firmly hold onto your bed
- Trigger latch allows for one-finger release to open and locks automatically when the cover is closed
- Uses a Velcro-style hook and loop fastening system that provides a high strength seal
- Two patented slide locks deliver additional payload protection
- The Quick Clip? Storage strap ensures secure, behind-cab storage of your cover
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Rolls open and closed in seconds
- Bolt-in tension adjuster allows you to easily adjust the cover¡¯s tension in seconds
- No need to remove ¨C Stores neatly behind the cab
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's efficiency
- Your TonnoSport Tonneau Cover is proudly made in the USA
- Your TonnoSport Tonneau Cover is backed with a 2-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Protect your payload and your paycheck with the TonnoSport Tonneau Cover. The most affordable roll-up cover Access offers, the TonnoSport Tonneau Cover delivers maximum truck bed protection without breaking the bank. But with the TonnoSport Tonneau, ¡°budget' doesn't mean ¡°barebones'.
The TonnoSport Tonneau Cover boasts a sleek, aerodynamic design that sits only 1/2' above the truck box. So, you improve your fuel efficiency while also upgrading your truck's style. It's custom-crafted from double-coated, commercial grade vinyl, so it installs easily and fits perfectly. And, it rolls up to allow convenient truck bed access.
Boasting a bolt-in tension adjuster, the TonnoSport Tonneau Cover allows you to easily adjust its tension in seconds. And, it employs a Velcro-style hook and loop fastening system that provides a high strength seal running the length of your truck bed. When rolled up, a powerful nylon storage strap secures your cover behind your cab. Simply put, the TonnoSport Tonneau Cover is the cover that fits your lifestyle, your truck and your budget. 2-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the TonnoSport Tonneau?
With any soft rolling tonneau cover, security is limited, but the concept of out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed.
Is the TonnoSport bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style like a fiberglass cover. Soft rolling tonneaus like the TonnoSport will not entirely keep water out, but they do a decent job limiting water ingress under light conditions.
Where are TonnoSport Tonneau Covers made?
The TonnoSport is manufactured and assembled in the USA by Access.
Can I put cargo on top of the TonnoSport?
No, putting cargo on top of a soft rolling cover is not recommended as the structure is not designed to bear any weight. If you are looking for a cover with weight bearing capacity, consider a hard folding cover like the LOMAX instead.
How do I lock the TonnoSport Tonneau if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.