GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
American Tonneau Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover - Folding Truck Bed Cover
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-built for your specific year, make and model truck¡¯s bed
- Fold it up fast for full bed access or flip it down for complete coverage
- Stylish, low-profile appearance
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon clamps lock down your cover quickly
- Tear-resistant, heavy-duty fabric provides a solid barrier from the elements
- Specially engineered hinges sweep water away for your gear
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to maneuver and fold
- Simple clamp-on installation with no assembly required¡ªsetup takes mere minutes
- American Tonneau Company's bed covers are engineered and assembled with pride in the USA
- Your American Tonneau Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Preserve your payload and access your gear at a moment's notice with the American Tonneau Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. Unlike traditional covers that force you to choose between access and protection, the American Tonneau combines lightning-fast bed entry with unbeatable cargo coverage.
Using a simple, clamp-on installation system, the American Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover takes mere minutes to set up. On top of that, its quick-adjust fiberglass-reinforced locking clamps and easy-to-maneuver lightweight aluminum frame allow you to free your freight fast and lock it down quickly when you're done.
The American Tonneau is custom designed for a watertight fit and boasts specially-engineered hinges that sweep liquid away. Meanwhile, the rip-resistant fabric top adds a solid layer of protection from the elements. So, your cargo stays dry no matter what Mother Nature is kicking up outside. Best yet, it's engineered and assembled with pride in the USA and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the American Tonneau Soft Tri-Fold?
With any soft folding tonneau cover, security is limited, but the concept of out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severely limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed.
Is the American Tonneau Soft Tri-Fold waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style like a fiberglass cover. Soft folding tonneaus like the American Soft Tri Fold will not entirely keep water out, but they do a decent job limiting water ingress under light conditions.
Where are American Tonneau Soft Tri Fold covers made?
American Tonneau Soft Tri Folds are manufactured in China to American Tonneaus specifications, then assembled in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of the American Tonneau?
No, putting cargo on top of a soft folding cover is not recommended as the structure is not designed to bear any weight. If you are looking for a cover with weight bearing capacity, consider a hard folding cover like the American Tonneau Hard Tri Fold instead.
How do I lock the American Tonneau if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.