- Turn your roof into the Ritz with the ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent
- Incorporates an updated design and new materials for enhanced strength, UV rigidity and complete water-resistance
- Adheres to CPAI-84 fire specifications, a requirement in both the United States and Canada
- Tailored from high-quality polycotton rip-stop canvas
- Oxford polyester flysheet has superb water-shedding abilities ¨C 1,000 mm/3 ft water head
- Taped sealed seams double protection and all-weather vents keep things cool and dry
- Climb safely up and down on the 1¡±D aluminum retractable ladder ¨C supports up to 265 lbs
- 2.5¡± high-density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover offers cloud-like comfort
- Offers a twist-lock, pull-out all weather awning and optional zip-on annex for even more space
- Fine-screened windows and door keep insects out for a more restful night¡¯s sleep
- UV-stabilized, laminated and welded PVC cover comes with quality vision zippers and triple-strap design
- Mounts easily to any existing ARB roof racks or crossbar system you may have
- When you¡¯re ready to head home, unfold the tent off either the side or off the rear of your vehicle
- Quick-pack bungee cord system makes packing-up easy and more efficient
- Entry door sports grab-straps to assist in getting into the tent
- Measures 55¡±W x 94.5¡±L x 51¡±H and weighs 154 lbs in total
- All aluminum parts feature an anodized finish for optimal corrosion-resistance and added style
- Includes all the right mounting hardware, wrenches, travel cover and detailed instructions
- ARB awnings can also be paired with it
- Your ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent is supported by a 2-year warranty
Sleep peacefully high off the ground with an ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent. Mounting to the topside of your intrepid automobile, it unfolds off either the side or down the rear when it¡¯s time to pack up, and a handy bungee cord system makes the whole process easy and much more efficient. Updated and treated to withstand the worst Mother Nature can throw at you, there¡¯s really no point in leaving home without one. They can also be paired with any awning from ARB and are a match for ARB crossbars and roof racks.
Made of durable polycotton rip-stop canvas with an oxford polyester flysheet and fine windows and a door to keep the bugs away as you sleep, the tent comes with a sturdy 1¡±D retractable ladder with a maximum weight-bearing capacity of 265 lbs. Like all its aluminum components, ARB coated this ladder with an anodized finish for superior corrosion-resistance and a clean, stylish look. Once you¡¯ve reached the top, though, it can be hard getting in, so ARB included grab-straps to help pull yourself through the entry door.
Now that you¡¯re inside, plop down onto the 2.5¡± high-density mattress for the most restful slumber away from home you¡¯ll ever encounter. Its bonded chip foam nature helps spread your body weight evenly across the surface for optimum comfort, and it comes with a removable cover. Taped sealed seams double protection and all-weather vents keep things cool and dry. All the necessary hardware and comprehensive instructions are included with this tent, which measures 55¡±W x 94.5¡±L x 51¡±H and weighs 154 lbs. Your ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent adheres to strict CPAI-84 fire specifications as required by both the USA and Canada, and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.