GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Bak Bakbox 2 Truck Bed Tool Box - Tool Box For Tonneau Truck Bed Covers
- The BAK BAKBox 2 Truck Bed Tool Box is designed to pair with a BAK Tonneau Cover (sold separately) for a perfect fit
- Constructed from solid FRP composite panels for durability, this box folds away quickly for more access to your truck bed
- Sliding tray and compartments make it easy to organize your tools; folding rear panel can be used as a table or tray
- Adjustable to fit at the front, center, or rear of the truck bed for myriad storage options
- Lockable to keep your tools safe at all times
- Capacity: 200 lbs; Dimensions: 10' x 10' x the width of your bed (custom made for each application)
- Bolt-on construction for a no-drill installation that only requires a screwdriver
- Clamps directly onto your BAK truck bed cover with included clamping hardware
- BAKed by a 1-year warranty and made in the USA
- BAKBox 2 Toolbox Installation Instructions (PDF)
It¡¯s important to keep your tools within arm's reach, but you already know that, right? What are you, an amateur? Thankfully, with a BAK BAKBox 2 truck bed tool box, you can organize the small stuff to keep it close by while securing your entire truck cargo area like a pro. Because, when it comes to your truck bed, organization is the mark of success.
It¡¯s easy to complement the functionality of your truck bed cover with BAK¡¯s tool box for tonneau covers. Designed to work seamlessly with your BAK Tonneau Cover, the BAKBox 2 is ideal for organizing loose tools and gear. Installation is easy, and its sturdy construction means this box will be helping you sort your nuts and bolts for years to come.
One of the best features of the BAK BAKBox 2 truck bed tool box is its fold-away design. When you need to use the full truck bed to haul an oversized load, you can empty the box and fold it down without having to remove it completely. Was that a sigh of relief we heard? But wait, there¡¯s more. The box also comes with a sliding tray for smaller items and a folding rear panel, making it possible to empty the tool box in just a few minutes.
You didn¡¯t think we¡¯d try to sell you on a flimsy tool box, did you? Good, because the BAKBox 2 tool box for tonneau covers has ?-inch thick sides that are fiberglass reinforced. As versatile and movable as this utility storage box is, it still manages to be strong and durable, too.
And you can put away the drill for good, because unlike some tool boxes for tonneau covers, this one features a direct clamp-on design that¡¯s designed specifically for use with your existing BAK tonneau cover. All the necessary hardware is included. Just grab your Phillips screwdriver from the garage and get to work. When the installation is done, toss it in your new toolbox!
The BAKBox 2 is a must-have accessory for any new or long-time BAK Tonneau Cover owner. It folds away when you need more access to your truck bed and comes protected with a 1-year warranty ¨C bringing you every convenience possible. Finding the right tool box for tonneau covers is easy on AutoAnything, and you¡¯re covered by our price match guarantee for a full year after purchase. If you find the BAKBox 2 cheaper somewhere else during that time, we¡¯ll refund you the difference plus a dollar. There went your last excuse.
Note: Cannot be used without a BAK tonneau cover rail system
BAKBox 2 Toolbox Installation Instructions (PDF)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.