GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Bak Bakflip Cs Tonneau Cover - Folding Truck Bed Cover
- Turn your truck into a workaholic workhorse with the BAK BAKFlip CS Tonneau Cover
- This Contractor Series package includes a BAKflip G2 Tonneau Cover and a BAK CS Rack for powerful cargo protection and easy transport of ladders, kayaks, and more
- BAK CS Rack mounts right to the side rails of the BAKflip HD and smoothly slides along them for full adjustability
- Stainless steel uprights and aluminum crossbars are rated to hold a full 500 lbs for unmatched loading capacity and strength
- BAKflip G2 cover is strong enough to support up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top ¨C walk all over it, it won¡¯t mind a bit
- The BAK Tonneau Cover is constructed from a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between all-aluminum panels for stiff security
- All-weather seals stop moisture and dust from sneaking in
- Secure, low-profile design means that, when the tailgate is locked, no one¡¯s getting into your truck bed but you
- Flips all the way up against your rear window for those times when you need your entire bed
- Custom-designed for a low-profile fit on your pickup
- Easy to install and remove with no drilling required
- Also comes with sliding tie-downs to secure stuff down below
- The BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover and CS Rack are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
Are you tired of feeding those long pieces of lumber through the back window of your truck, or hanging them off the back and driving home looking like a tightrope walker with a balance pole? Save the circus acts for the professionals and enlist the help of the BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover package to store and haul all your weekend toys, worksite necessities, or, heck, even amateur circus equipment up on the rails, right where they belong.
Turn your truck into a full-fledged workhorse with a custom-configured truck bed setup that includes both a BAKflip G2 Tonneau and a matching BAK CS Overhead Rack. It¡¯s a double-decker hauling dream that can hold up to 500 pounds of gear. Whether it¡¯s for work or play, the Contractor Series gives you all the space in the world for your cargo.
First, there¡¯s the bed cover. This BAK tonneau cover has been constructed with a solid EPS plastic core sandwiched between aluminum panels to offer intense strength while staying light. These panels will support up to 300 pounds of evenly distributed weight on top and totally seal off your truck bed below, keeping out Mother Nature and wiley thieves in one fell swoop. This BAK folding tonneau cover cannot be opened when the tailgate is locked, keeping your gear secure whether you¡¯re soaking up the sun on the river or working on the top floor of a skyscraper. However you get your tan, this folding tonneau cover will make sure your gear is right where you left it - assuming that¡¯s in the back of your truck. Not bad for a folding tonneau cover, wouldn¡¯t you say?
And, like a good politician, the CS Rack that completes this dream team is straightforward and won¡¯t flinch when faced with a tough job. It¡¯s a stainless and aluminum getup that can support 500 lbs, and it installs by locking into the BAKflip¡¯s rails where it can be adjusted along the length of your bed. Plus, it has enough clearance for the tonneau cover to fold out of the way for those extra-large loads. Topping it off the whole kit and kaboodle is your cover is ¡®BAK¡¯d¡¯ by a 2-Year Warranty. Sorry, we had to do it at least once.
Read More: BAK¡¯s buying guide to BAK tonneau covers (PDF)
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.