GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Bak Bakflip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover - Folding Truck Bed Cover
- Dual-purpose design provides reinforced security while down and then flips up for full bed access and back window protection
- Super-dense EPS core is laminated with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top for ultimate dent, ding and scratch resistance
- Textured top surface is also UV-protected, staying cool to the touch
- Epoxy-coated aluminum layer on the bottom adds superior strength and durability
- High-tech design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 100% weather-resistant design is made for extreme conditions
- Tongue and groove weather seals keep rain, snow and hail out of your truck bed
- EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck
- Seamless rubber seals connect the panels and create a water-tight exterior
- Improved tailgate seal allows you to close and lock your tailgate with the cover down
- Integrated D-ring tie-down points add more flexibility for hauling and securing your cargo
- Locking arms and safety straps keep the cover in place when it's folded
- Allows for full visibility of your 3rd brake light when folded (in most trucks)
- Glow in the dark emergency release handle makes stressful situations simple
- Sleek, low-profile design reduces drag for better MPGs
- Simple clamp-on, no-drill installation
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation.
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
It can be difficult to find those truck accessories that do it all and look good doing it. But for the BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover, conveniently stowing your gear, guarding your truck bed against theft and protecting your rear window from oversized cargo and debris is child¡¯s play.
The BAKFlip F1 tonneau cover has two main positions: Folded upright, giving you total access to your truck bed with rear window protection, and folded down, leaving you with a truck bed cover that locks into place to protect your cargo from both the weather and sticky-fingered bandits. But perhaps the most stand-out quality of the BAKFlip F1 truck bed cover is its ability to not just withstand, but excel in extreme work and weather conditions. You can leave the denting, cracking, warping, fading, rusting and corrosion to lesser tonneau covers, because this thing boasts a polymer top, leak-proof rubber seals and EPDM rubber hinges that are made to outlast your truck. They certainly won¡¯t let you down the next time you need to haul cargo during a sudden downpour.
The BAK team knows how to make quality products, and the BAKFlip F1 keeps up with its namesake with high-tech, bulletproof construction and a long list of design features. They started with a super-rigid EPS core and then sandwiched it between - or, rather, laminated it with - a fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. Ok, so it may not be 'bulletproof.' But, no would-be thieves are getting through that deck any time soon. When you add in the fact that the top of the cover can handle a load rating of 400 lbs, it makes the BAKFlip F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2 - and puts it lightyears ahead of other truck bed covers on the market.
Each cover is custom made to the specs of your truck for the best fit and maximum security. And, to install it, you¡¯ll just need a 9/16th wrench or socket. You¡¯ll also be happy to know that it¡¯s designed to fit over the top of most bed extenders, toolboxes, sliding bed rails, racks, and bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the BAKflip F1 Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from fiberglass reinforced polymer and aluminum frame structure which is stout and heavy duty. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is secure.
Is the BAK F1 bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most hard folding covers do a pretty good job keeping major water out, but their joint sections can allow minor water ingress under extreme weather conditions. The F1 uses EPDM Rubber contstructed tongue and groove seals that do a great job covering the rails of the truck bed, preventing water intrusion.
Where is the BAK F1 bed cover made?
The F1 tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the F1 tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the F1 if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution designed for trucks that were not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.