- Can open completely for full truck bed access while protecting your rear window at the same time without blocking the third brake light
- When unfolded, provides a secure shield for your truck bed
- When truck bed tailgate is locked, tonneau cover cannot be accessed or folded
- Integrated buckle system lets you drive safely with the tonneau cover folded, flipped up, or fully closed
- Custom made to fit your exact truck bed
- Installs easily with basic hand tools; can be removed in minutes painlessly
- Made with UV resistant panels that will not fade overtime
- Lightweight, but strong aluminum panels make folding the truck bed cover easy
- Holds up to 300lbs of distributed weight
- Can be installed alongside most bed liners, bed extenders, and bed trays
- Low profile fit mounts inside the bed rails to keep the truck bed¡¯s height low
- Bak BakFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Bak folding tonneau covers are covered by a 3 year warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Get the best of both worlds in folding tonneau covers with Bak BakFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. Its hard cover keeps your gear secure and dry when unfolded, but also can flip completely open for full truck bed access. The innovative truck bed cover can fold up to open the entire truck bed, while protecting your truck¡¯s rear window as well. The third brake light on your truck cab remains uncovered in this mode as well. When securing your cargo and keeping it dry is a must, fold the lightweight aluminum cover shut. The tonneau cover stays secure when the truck bed tailgate is locked.
The BakFlip tonneau cover is built to outlast the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The 1/2¡± thick covers are weather resistant. More importantly, the damaging UV rays do not stand a chance against this truck bed cover. The lightweight aluminum construction makes operating and folding the panels easy to do on your own, all while being able to hold up to 300lbs of distributed weight. Never worry about your truck bed cover cracking, warping, or bending with BakFlip¡¯s tough durable construction.
Each BakFlip cover is custom made to your specific make and model to ensure a secure and snug fit to your truck bed. It even is compatible with most bed extenders, toolboxes, bed rails, and storage units. Needing only a few hand tools, your BakFlip cover comes fully assembled and easy to install. In minutes, the tonneau cover and come off with ease. Each BakFlip cover is made with pride in the USA, and covered by a 2 year warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the BAKflip G2 Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from automotive grade thermoplastic skin with an aluminum frame structure which is stout and heavy duty. It would require a lot of force and dedication to puncture the surface. Out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is relatively secure.
Is the BAK G2 bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most hard folding covers do a pretty good job keeping major water out, but their joint sections can allow minor water ingress under extreme weather conditions. The G2 uses EPDM seals that do a good job covering the rails of the truck bed.
Where is the BAK G2 bed cover made?
The G2 tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the G2 tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the G2 if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.