- Enjoy reliable truck bed coverage and the high-end security features of the BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Resilient aluminum underbelly and stout tailgate lock ensure this tonneau cover can only be opened by you, and only when the tailgate is open
- Roll-up design grants 100% bed access and full rear window visibility when cover is open, while retaining access to stake pockets
- Simple one-handed operation with automatic slam latch makes it easy to open and close the truck bed cover in a hurry
- Rotational locking rails protect the full length of your bed for increased security
- Shiny black finish provides a stylish alternative to the matte black Revolver X4
- Large locking rail and gusseted reinforcements provide heavy-duty durability
- Rail alignment and easy clamp-on installation are compatible with drop-in and spray-on bed liners
- Designed for use with the optional BAKBox2 Tool Box for added functionality
- Each BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Want to leave your gear in the truck while you pop into a home improvement store for a new drill? Defending your expensive supplies and equipment has never been easier. Just let the BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover protect your payload while you get back to doing what you do best.
With the strength, security, and all-season protection of a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, your gear and supplies will also remain dry and protected under almost any weather condition. And, thanks to the sturdy aluminum backing, anyone who doesn¡¯t have the key to your tailgate isn¡¯t getting in. Be honest, you always knew your jerry-rigged system of tarps and booby traps was more trouble than it¡¯s worth - and probably not all that secure.
Speaking of security, BAK X2 Revolver truck bed covers have rotational locking rails that secure along the full length of your truck bed. And because it mounts flush, a would-be thief can¡¯t just jimmy open the side of the cover. Your new roll-up tonneau cover also has an automatic slam latch for superior safekeeping and ease of egress. As long as your tailgate is locked, no one is getting inside. And, if your tailgate doesn¡¯t have a locking mechanism already installed, you can retrofit most truck gates with an aftermarket Pop & Lock system to get the job done.
Need your cargo? Just pull down your tailgate and roll the cover as far as you want using one hand as you walk along the side. That¡¯s the easiest thing you¡¯ll do all day. What¡¯s more, this tonneau cover rolls up neatly at the back of your truck bed but stays low in the process, leaving room for ladder racks, tents, and full visibility through your rear window.
Constructed using a sturdy aluminum backing runner and locking rail with gusseted reinforcements, the BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover is ideal for use over any terrain. From gravel roads to cow trails and winding roads to Windrock Park, you can soldier on knowing your tonneau cover is built to last right here in the USA and is backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from heavy duty aluminum which is stout and sturdy. It would require a lot of force and dedication to puncture the surface. Out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is very secure.
Is the Revolver truck bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most retractable covers do an excellent job however keeping major water out, due to the fact that the rails run uninterrupted down the entire length of the bed. The Revolver comes with specially designed drainage tubes.
Where is the Revolver bed cover made?
The Revolver tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the Revolver X2 tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the Revolver X2 if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
If fully closed, the X2 overlaps the truck bed, preventing the bed from opening. As long as your tailgate is locked, this For even more protection Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.