- Expand your Jeep¡¯s overhead hauling with a Body Armor Cargo Rack System
- Sturdy 2¡± round steel tube construction can support up to 350 lbs
- Rack Base System is available for a range of Jeep generations
- Compatible with a variety of rooftop cargo and camping accessories, including the Body Armor Cargo Basket (sold seperately)
- Thoughtful design allows you to remove your top without removing rack
- Welded tabs for auxiliary lights on both front and rear crossbars
- Dual process, textured black powder coat finish ensures corrosion-free lifespan
- Most cargo racks install without drilling (depending on model)
- Your Body Armor Cargo Rack System carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the interior of our Jeep just isn¡¯t enough room for all your weekend warrior essentials, take it topside with a Body Armor Roof Rack System. Custom-made for a range of Jeep generations, Body Armor 4x4 Roof Racks are the perfect place to mount a number of useful add-ons from bike racks to cargo baskets.
Body Armor 4x4 Jeep Roof Racks are built tough from 2¡± round steel tubing and capable of shouldering loads of up to 350 lbs. The Body Armor 4x4 Roof Rack Base kit allows you to remove your hardtop or soft top without interfering with your rack and is installed without drilling on most models.
Body Armor Cargo Racks include four welded auxiliary lights tabs on the front crossbar and two on the back crossbars for mounting rear facing lights. The Body Armor Rooftop Rack System is finished with a corrosion-resistant textured black powder coat and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.