- CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your seats with supreme style and protection.
- These custom seat covers are specifically designed for your vehicle with a snug, wetsuit-like fit with water-repellent and durable material
- Nylon-bonded 'NeoSupreme' neoprene seat covers are soft, yet durable
- The CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are available in a wide-range of colors for an OEM replacement style or a unique, custom look
- These seat covers are available for first, second and third row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- The CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are easy to install with no tools required
- UV-resistant fabric and reinforced seams ensure a long-lasting product
- Specially designed neoprene seat covers feature strong, fade-resistant fabric
- Includes a complete row of seat, armrest, headrest, and console covers when required
- Simple to clean - just wipe down with a damp cloth
- CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
¨C Bucket Seats
¨C Bench Seats
¨C 60/40 Split Rear Seats
¨C 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
Hit the surf and sand with comfort and peace of mind, knowing that your factory-fresh seats are protected by durable CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Perfect for those with an active, sporty lifestyle, our CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your upholstery with a custom-fit layer of protection. Much like a snug-fitting wetsuit, these neoprene seat covers deliver supreme comfort and ultimately keep your interior safe from inevitable wipeouts.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your upholstery with great-fitting, edge-to-edge coverage from spills, sand, water and other outdoor elements. All seat cover edges are reinforced to provide years of use without wearing or splitting, ensuring a long shelf life. You no longer have to worry about keeping your ride parked in the hot sun during your long beach days ¨C these neoprene seat covers utilize UV-resistant technology to effectively combat sun fade.
Deck out your entire vehicle with protection from NeoSupreme Seat Covers, which also include armrest and headrest covers. Installing your CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers is a cinch and they¡¯re backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are custom made, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What is the difference between Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Neoprene is a heavier duty, waterproof material that is commonly used to make wetsuits for surfers and scuba divers. Both are durable, breathable and stain resistant. Neosupreme, on the other hand, is a lightweight, inexpensive alternative to Neoprene fabric that is a polyester blend. Neosupreme has similar characteristics, but is less water resistant, but considerably more affordable.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers?
No, all CalTrend seat covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do CalTrend Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, your CalTrend seat covers come with sewn in map pockets so you don't lose the functionality of rear storage.
What's the best way to clean and care for Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Spot cleaning while the seat covers are still installed offers the easiest and quickest form of maintenance. Do not machine wash. Wet suit shampoo can be purchased for neoprene and mild detergent may be used on neosupreme. Air dry to finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.