GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
¨C Bucket Seats
¨C Bench Seats
¨C 60/40 Split Rear Seats
¨C 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Show off your pet lovin¡¯ pride and defend against paws and claws with CalTrend Pet Print Seat Covers
- Made from UV-treated, stain-resistant, heavy-duty, canvas-like fabric
- Reinforced seams deliver long-lasting wear and protection
- Custom made for your exact year, make and model vehicle
- Precision-cut for a tight, snug fit
- Foam lamination in the seat cover makes it soft and comfortable for both you and your pet
- Available for front, middle and back row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- Headrest and armrest covers included, when required
- Choose from a variety of colors to suit your animal-loving needs
- Made with Pride in the United States
- Your CalTrend Pet Print Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Your pets' dirty paw prints blend right in to your CalTrend Pet Print Car Seat Covers. And, their paws won't stain your seat covers, either. These custom-fit, canvas-like seat covers are made to protect your original seats while defending against stains, UV damage and abrasions.
Comfortable and tough enough to stand up to all types of pets and passengers, CalTrend Animal Print Seat Covers have a foam laminated under-layer for superior comfort. With reinforced seams and precision-cut patterns, your covers are sure to fit snugly in place.
Your CalTrend Pet Seat Covers look great throughout your whole vehicle, which is why they are available for the front, middle and back rows. For a totally complete look, matching headrest and armrest covers are also available. In case Fido gets a little too rowdy, your CalTrend Paw Print Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.