- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Defend your cockpit from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover
- Custom sized to fit your truck¡¯s cab
- Solution-dyed fabric for the greatest color retention that won¡¯t transfer to your paintjob
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to repel water and remain breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Cab Forward Cover incredibly strong and blocks more moisture
- One of the best fabrics for ultraviolet radiation protection!
- Anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight for easy installation¡ªeven fits into most washers and dryers
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Keep the cockpit of your rig cool, clean and dryer with Covercraft's latest Cab Forward Cover fabric: the Ultratect. Like other high-end materials, Ultratect employs a solution-dyed WeatherMax? SL fabric to prevent color fade under harsh sunlight. This also ensures that your cover's dye will not transfer onto your finish. Best of all, your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover is completely custom-tailored for a seamless fit on your truck.
Not only does your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover's color last longer, it also gives you superior outdoor protection against moisture and ultraviolet rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight Cab Cover fights off the harmful effects of the sun with ease.
What's more, the Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover comes a wide range of colors. From jet black to traditional tan, these stylish covers never look like the cheap tarps our grandparents had to use to shield their automobiles. You even get a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.