- Up armor your upholstery and add smart storage to your interior with SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Tailor made for an exact form fit on your seats
- Stitched together using 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Comes in authentic Multi-Cam camouflage
- Equipped with a universal MOLLE system on the back
- Includes MOLLE-style pouches for packing hand tools, emergency supplies and other expedition essentials
- Specially treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Water doesn¡¯t settle in thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- SKANDA backs your Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There are two hurdles standing between you and a clean cockpit: spills and clutter. Soda bombs, mud-caked trousers and stray tools wreak havoc on your otherwise impeccable interior. Stand up against both foes with a set of SKANDA Multi-Cam Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers from Coverking. Along with defending your seats from wear and tear, they help organize the loose stuff floating around in your cabin.
First and foremost, SKANDA Tactical Camo Seat Covers are designed to defend your seats. That's why SKANDA custom tailors each pair from their toughest fabric: Cordura-Ballistic. This 1680-denier material is specially treated to resist UV rays, stains, mildew and rot. And, it safeguards your seats in true outdoor fashion, thanks to its genuine Multi-Cam camouflage pattern.
More than just seat armor, SKANDA Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers are engineered for extreme organization. They come with a military-proven MOLLE system on the back and six interchangeable pouches¨Cperfect for stashing small supplies, first-aid gear and other on-the-go essentials. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.