- Expand your truck bed storage with DECKED Truck Bed Storage
- Custom-designed to fit in your specific year, make and model pickup bed
- Ergonomic design provides for full bed usage while keeping your cargo dry and secure
- Crafted from injection molded HDPE around a galvanized steel subframe and hardware that resists rust
- Locking drawers prevent theft and gear loss
- Boasts a whopping 2,000 lb deck payload and 200 lbs per drawer
- Accessories add great functionality to your DECKED system (sold separately)
- See video above for installation- usually takes 1-2 hours
- Attaches to your bed tie-downs with J-hooks¡ªno drilling necessary (most applications)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Designed to work with both CargoGlide (CG1000-6348DM ¨C 5.5¡¯ beds & CG1000-7348DM ¨C 6.5¡¯ beds) and BEDSLIDE (10-6548-CL ¨C 5.5¡¯ beds & 10-7548-CL ¨C 6.5¡¯ beds) truck bed drawers and slides
If you deck out your truck with big wheels and bigger tires, you can turn it into a real head-turner. But if you deck it out with the DECKED Truck Bed Storage system, your transform your truck into a versatile, gear-hauling machine. Custom-designed to fit perfectly into your bed¡¯s footprint, DECKED truck storage amplifies your cargo capacity.
Featuring a payload deck that can shoulder one full ton, the DECKED storage system is no lightweight. And below the heavy-duty deck lives not one, but two organized drawers that can handle a hefty 200 lbs of payload each. Plus, they¡¯re weatherproof and lockable, so your guns, gear, tools and toys stay high, dry and super-secure.
The DECKED system is built as tough as your truck. It¡¯s made from HDPE co-molded plastic around a galvanized steel frame, and boasts zinc-chromate steel hardware to resists rust. Plus, it easily mounts to your bed tie-downs in about 15 minutes¡ªno drilling required. And to deck out this deal, your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.