- Bunker down your valuables in the rugged DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover, the newest MVP to every trip in your rig
- There¡¯s no cutting through this cover thanks to the .080¡± thick diamond plate aluminum construction and a solid steel lock rod for the ultimate security
- A wing design makes access into the front and back of the bed as simple as lifting either panel
- Your DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover transports up to 400 lb on top, expanding your cargo capacity immensely
- Features a specially engineered weather protection system with a surrounding thick neoprene compression gasket to redirect water at every crease and corner
- Includes four tie-down cleats and two detachable panels weighing in at 35 lb each for easy detachment
- Each DiamondBack cover is custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Your DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From hauling your work gear on the weekdays to packing up for your weekend camping trip, your truck bed is pertinent to how you live your daily life. With the several options available on the tonneau cover market, it can sometimes be overwhelming to select one just right for your needs. The DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover is the simplest solution that still manages to pack a major punch in the performance department.
Crafted from durable diamond plate aluminum, each DiamondBack SE Cover can withstand up to 400 lb on top, creating an added surface to tether down cargo. Also included are four tie down cleats to make this process even easier and eliminating any straps sticking out from inside the bed. The built-in weather protection system is made of a strong neoprene compression material to direct water and debris away from your valuables and off the cover.
Skip the hassle of flimsy tonneau covers and give your cargo the protection it deserves with a DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover, custom fit to your exact year, make and model. This cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from heavy duty aluminum which is stout and sturdy, with plate steel lock rods. The DiamondBack SE is one of the most secure tonneau covers on the market.
Is the DiamondBack SE truck bed cover waterproof?
Yes, its overlapping design provides complete perimeter coverage and prevents water from coming into the bed.
Where is the DiamondBack SE bed cover made?
The DiamondBack SE tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the DiamondBack SE tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the Diamondback SE if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
The Diamondback comes with integrated locks and separate keys. If fully closed, the Diamondback SE overlaps the truck bed, preventing the bed from opening. It's not entirely necessary to have a separate tail gate lock due to this design, but may be added for even extra security Manufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.