- Get the best in off-road performance handling with an Eibach Lift Kit
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model off-road machine
- Engineered using the same spring/shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, NASCAR and WRC racing
- Delivers maximum off-road performance while maintaining on-road comfort
- Proper off-road clearance makes room for larger wheels and tires
- Kit comes complete with everything needed for installation
- Springs are precision engineered for on- and off-road capability, stability and handling
- Shocks feature Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA Shock Oil and heavy-duty powder-coated bodies
- Many lift kit options available for select vehicles
- Select kits include bumpstop spacers, adjustable endlinks, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar location brackets and stainless-steel brake lines (depends on kit)
- Your Eibach lift kit is backed by Million-Mile Warranty on springs, 2-year warranty on Shocks
Your off-road machine is ready to tackle some pretty tough stuff right off the factory floor. But, to take on world-class obstacles, you need world-class capabilities. The Eibach Lift Kit is the world-class gear you¡¯re looking for. With a global reputation for winning in SCORE, CORR, NASCAR and WRC racing, Eibach pro truck lift kits bring that checkered-flag technology to your rig.
Eibach knows suspension like nobody else, and they realize that it has to do more than soak up bumps and ruts. Along with the maximized off-road performance, Eibach delivers ultimate on-road capability, stability and handling. And along with the proper off-road performance and clearance, the Eibach kit makes room for that monster wheel and tire package¡ªfor proper off-road style.
Your kit comes complete with everything. A set of precision-engineered Eibach Lift Springs, a set of Made-in-the-USA Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks, plus any bumpstop spacers, adjustable endlinks, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar location brackets and stainless-steel brake lines Eibach determines that your vehicle may need. And to keep the on- and off-road action coming, Eibach backs your springs with a Million-Mile Warranty, and your shocks with a 2-year warranty.
- A professional four-wheel alignment is required after installation
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.