- Expand your truck's utility with an Extang Trifecta 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- It clamps on like a regular tonneau cover, leaving extra room at the end for a tool box (sold separately) on short or long beds
- Soft canvas or thick vinyl material options offer two ways to get a sleek look and durable coverage
- Designed to sit snugly against most standard toolboxes (18' to 20') for a weather-tight fit
- Patented L-Channel design and adjustable sealing system provide rain drainage and security protection
- Pivoting MaxHinges are made of sturdy, glass-filled nylon with protective padding to withstand years of abuse
- EZ-Lock clamps are easy to open and provide added payload protection
- Cab clamps attach directly to your bed flanges without damage or modifications
- Installation requires no assembly or drilling ¨C position the cover, clamp it on, and get going
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
Trying to win the 'who has the better truck bed setup' contest at the worksite? Set yourself apart with the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Toolbox Tonneau Cover. Its stylish good looks might get attention on their own, but when you consider just how functional this tool box tonneau cover is, there¡¯s just no contest. Not that you¡¯ll be paying attention to beauty contests, anyway. You and your new tonneau cover are here to work. And all that dependable strength, security and functionality will let you do just that.
Besides, you'll be too busy enjoying how easily this soft Extang tonneau cover installs around your existing tool box. Once installed, the softcover keeps your gear dry and rolls up for extremely easy access even at a moment¡¯s notice. If you ever need to use your full bed, the entire assembly comes off in just minutes. That¡¯s the sort of attention to detail the judges - and your buddies - can appreciate.
With victory in the bag, you'll head home knowing this Extang tonneau cover will be a top contender and reliable ride-along for years to come. With hinges made from glass-filled nylon, a frame made from aircraft-grade aluminum, and a UV-treated vinyl tarp that sheds water and resists fading, this tool box tonneau cover is a well-earned reward you after a hard day¡¯s work. What¡¯s more, the EZ-Lock system keeps would-be pilferers at bay, meaning your tools will be right where you left them come morning: tidy and dry, safe and sound.
If a raincloud hovering overhead inspires sweat to form on your brow, then you'll be happy to know that Extang designed and patented their very own L-channel adjustable sealing system that fills the gap between your tool box tonneau cover and the toolbox itself. It doesn¡¯t just protect your cargo from heavy rains but also provides an additional barrier-to-entry for any potential thieves waiting to thwart your weekend plans.
Need to move some bulky freight from A to B? Don't admit defeat by renting a trailer. You can maximize your usable space in your truck bed by simply removing your Extang tonneau cover with the easy-to-use T-handle clamps. Installation and removal are a breeze ¨C simply put the cover into position and tighten down the clamp for install. Do the exact opposite to remove the cover. Enjoy the ease of access, intuitive functionality and added security of your new Extang tonneau cover with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.