- Customize your interior with the protection of Fia Neoprene Seat Covers
- Seat protectors boast a waterproof neoprene material that is laminated with a poly outer shell
- Multi-directional stretch fabric features a form-fitting, wrap-around design that molds to the contours of your seats
- Ensure comfortable padding and ultra-violet protection
- Designed to meet or exceed OE standards
- Super-Grip installation system provides a no-slip fit
- Quick-release buckles allow for an easy and quick setup without requiring any tools
- Easily take seat covers on and off for hand-washing
- Tailored for your specific vehicle, including headrest and console or armrest covers if your make and model warrant it
- Available in gray with a gray center panel and a black side panel
- Your Fia Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a limited 2-year warranty
Protect your interior from spills and messes with a set of Fia Neoprene Automotive Seat Covers. Customized for your make and model vehicle, these protective covers utilize waterproof neoprene that is laminated with a poly outer shell for added protection against water. They provide padding to ensure comfort while you sit and also boast complete ultra-violet protection to ensure durability.
Thanks to its Super-Grip installation system, these seat covers install without slipping and its multi-directional stretch fabric enables the form-fitting, wrap-around design to mold to every contour of your seats. Meeting or exceeding OE standards, these neoprene covers feature quick-release buckles for an easy on-and-off experience.
Available in gray and coming with a gray center panel and a black side panel, your Fia Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a llimited 2-year warranty and include headrest and console or armrest covers, if applicable for your specific vehicle.
- This item is made custom for your vehicle and therefore non-returnable. Learn more about our return procedure by clicking on the return information tab
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.