- The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
Coil-Rite: Created for vehicles with coil spring suspension, the air spring fits inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate and support up to 1,000lbs per set
Sport-Rite: Utilizes innovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications and support up to 3,000lbs per set
Ride-Rite: Designed to handle up to 5,000lbs per set and extreme needs in a safe and stable manner with a smooth ride quality due to utilizing a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads and road conditions
Red Label: Built to the most extreme specification with commercial-grade bellows, high strength steel components and the ability to support up to 7,500lbs per set
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit, the original air spring
- Custom made to fit your vehicle and your usage, whether your need is for light loads and light trailers or heavy loads and slide-in campers, Firestone has the right Air Bag Suspension Kit for you
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Air bags are adjustable for varying loads and road conditions, absorbing rough roads for an ideal ride
- 500 ¨C 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Click Here for RideRite Install Instructions
- Most kits install easily without any drilling in 1-2 hours
- Keep a minimum of 5 psi in your air bags when not in use to prolong their life
- DO NOT EXCEED the vehicle's recommended gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Firestone Suspension Air Bags are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 4 distinct models: Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs, smooth and level Sport-Rite, heavy-duty Ride-Rite, and commercial grade Red Label. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.