- Get the sound and performance you've been looking for with a set of FlowTech Headers
- Custom mandrel-bent tubing guarantees the smoothest exhaust flow
- Available in several finishes and configurations¡ªshort, mid and long tubes
- Strong, lightweight cold-rolled mild steel construction
- Collector measures .375¡± thick and 2.5¡± wide for maximum strength
- Heavy-duty header flange pads deliver a strong, leak-free seal
- Emissions-friendly options are available for select vehicle applications
- FlowTech Headers include all mounting hardware for easy install
- Your FlowTech Headers are backed by a 90-day limited warranty
When it comes time to replace the rusted-out iron in your retro ride, make sure you¡¯re getting the most efficient equipment available¡ªa set of FlowTech Headers. Custom-crafted from mandrel-bent, cold-rolled mild steel tubing, Flow Tech Headers are engineered to give your specific vehicle the smoothest exhaust flow possible.
Each Flow Tech Header is specifically designed with .375¡± thick, 2.5¡± collectors for maximum strength and heavy-duty header flange pads for a strong, leak-free seal.
FlowTech Performance Headers are available in several finishes and configurations including short, mid and long tubes. Your FlowTech Header includes all necessary hardware for installation and comes backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.