GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- For 2003-2015 Ford Expedition
- For 2006-2014 Ford F150 Truck
- For 2006-2014 Lincoln Mark LT
- For 2003-2015 Lincoln Navigator
- For 2004-2011 Ford Lobo
Place on Vehicle: Front Left (Driver) or Right (Passenger)Side (Come as a pcs)
Replacement OEM Number: 5L1Z3C247A, 7L1Z3C247A, 7L1Z-3C247-A., 600-105,SW9320,2L1Z3C247AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1 piece
- Raise the vehicle with a jack
- Secure the vehicle on jack stands
- Pry off the wheel center cap with a flat blade screwdriver
- Remove the cap over the hub nut
- Remove the 13mm hub nut
- While holding the tire in place, remove the six twelve-point 12mm bolts from the CV joint
- Remove the 30mm bolt from the strut assembly using a breaker bar or ratchet and pipe
- Tap the nut with a hammer to loosen it, if necessary
- Pry the lower end of the strut assembly from the lower control arm with a pry bar
- Pull out the CV shaft
- Remove the three 8mm bolts from the four wheel drive actuator
- Pry off the actuator with a flat blade screwdriver
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses from the actuator
- Connect the vacuum hoses to the new actuator
- Put the actuator into place
- Start the three 8mm bolts by hand
- Tighten the three 8mm bolts
- Slide the CV Axle back into place
- Reconnect the strut at the lower control arm
- Push the bolt through where the strut connects to the lower control arm
- Attach the nut
- Tighten the bolt to between 95-100 foot-pounds of torque
- Start the 12-point 12mm bolts into the CV axle by hand
- Tighten the bolts preliminarily
- Tighten the bolts to 25 foot-pounds in a crossing or star pattern
- Reinstall the 13mm nut on the end of the axle
- Reinstall the cap over the nut
- Reinstall the center cap
- Lower the vehicle
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.