- USA-made Gibson Exhaust Systems are dyno-proven to unleash huge horsepower and torque gains
- Each system is custom-designed for your year, make and model vehicle
- Multiple style options to suit your performance needs:
- Gibson Swept Side Exhausts offer a quieter, throaty sound and are best for fuel economy improvements, single side exit
- Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts are roughly 5-8 decibels louder than stock with superior performance gains, dual single side exit
- Dual Extreme Exhausts offer the highest performance and sound gains at about 5-8 decibels louder than stock, dual rear side exit
- Gibson Split Rear Exhaust Systems offer a loud, throaty sound thanks to decreased backpressure, dual rear exit
- Super Truck Exhausts provide minimal backpressure, the largest power gains and a loud rumble of around 95 decibels to resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust, dual side exit
- Gibson Exhausts are street legal in all 50 states
- Bolt-on systems require no welding and are finished with corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel tips
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers and Gibson¡¯s ¡°Slip Fit¡± connections provide nearly zero backpressure
- Mandrel bent tubing removes any kinks for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stop settling for stock horsepower and torque. When you bolt-on a USA-made Gibson Exhaust System you¡¯re in for a driving experience unlike any other. Packing jaw-dropping horsepower and torque gains into each system, Gibson provides an experience that makes your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
With choices aplenty, it¡¯s no wonder that Gibson is a leader in exhausts. They offer Swept Side Exhausts for a quieter, throaty sound, Dual Sport Gibson Exhausts that are an impressive 5-8 decibels louder than stock, Dual Extreme Exhausts that offer the highest performance and sound gains, Split Rear Exhausts Systems that are perfect for anyone who wants a loud, throaty sound, all the way to Super Truck Exhausts that resemble a NASCAR race truck exhaust. For those that need a professional stamp of approval, the ¡°Deegan Approved¡± exhaust is loud, proud, powerful and approved by the General himself, Brian Deegan. Gibson has an exhaust for every driver and more importantly, every vehicle.
50-state legal and custom-designed for your year, make and model, your new Gibson Exhaust System comes zinc-plated with factory-style hangers for a simple, hassle-free setup and with the support of a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Plus, AutoAnything is an Authorized Dealer of Gibson Exhaust Systems so you can shop our complete selection with the utmost confidence.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.