- X-act Contour Floor Liners are Husky's premium floor protection thanks to their soft, strong, stylish and durable protection
- Innovative FormFit measuring process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle and maximum floor protection
- Equipped with tall perimeter walls to stop spills from sloshing onto your floors while a doorsill lip provides added protection
- Made of a soft yet strong flexible rubber for an extremely comfortable feel
- Raised center ribs trap dirt and channel spills away from your shoes
- The back is lined with cleats to keep your Husky Liners from sliding around
- Husky products are made with pride in the USA
- Your Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Our world is full of mishaps and the same is true for the floorboards in your car, truck or SUV. Accidents may happen, but you can at least stop them from spoiling your interior when you're rolling with ultra premium Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Spilled coffee, muddy boots or dropped ice cream in the back seat are no match for the stain-blocking power of Husky Liners. The custom design is sculpted to deliver maximum carpeting coverage that goes above and beyond factory mats¡ªliterally! Your Husky X-act Liners boast towering outer walls and an extra lip that covers your doorsill, providing more protection than a floor mat.
Each Husky X-act Contour Floor Liner is made right here in the USA from a soft and durable rubber material that's both flexible and incredibly strong yet smooth and soft to the touch. The center is lined with grooves that trap and channel moisture away from your shoes, and its backside has molded-in cleats to keep your liner from shifting.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the material made from?
X-act Contour liners are made from a low odor, chemical resistant, Rubber based material.
What's the difference between X-act Contour and WeatherBeater Liners from Husky?
X-act Contour liners are softer, with a more rubber like feel, while the WeatherBeater mats are still pliable, but not as rubbery or flexible as the X-act contour liners. Coverage and protection is about equal between the two.
How thick are the floor liners?
Husky X-act Contour mats are about 2 millimeters thick, about the same as a nickel.
Can you use the floor liners over your existing carpet mats?
No, X-act Contour liners are designed to be used with your factory carpet mats removed from the vehicle.
How do you clean your floor liners properly?
First remove the liners from the vehicle, then either hose off or spot treat with diluted degreaser or dish soap. Wash thoroughly to remove any cleaning residue. Towel or air dry before re-installing.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.