- IPCW Headlights provide your vehicle with a brighter view and modern appearance
- Custom-made for your specific ride¡¯s headlight sockets
- Work great with other lighting units, including LED and Euro-style taillights
- Available in projector and diamond-cut headlight models (depending on your vehicle)
- Diamond-cut IPCW Headlights deliver a cleaner look and clearer, stronger beams
- Projector IPCW Headlights boast Euro style and a brighter, tighter beam
- IPCW Lights are easy to install
- Weather-sealed to prevent interior moisture
- DOT-approved and street legal
- IPCW Headlights feature a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect
- IPCW projector-style headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle¡¯s light output and style to the next level with premium IPCW Headlights. There¡¯s no better way to replace old, cracked, faded and yellowing factory lights with a sleek, modern, high-quality upgrade.
Choose between two distinct IPCW headlights to best suit your ride ¡ª crystal-clear, diamond-cut headlights or Euro-style, IPCW projector headlights. Diamond-cut headlights offer a cleaner look and a stronger beam, while Euro headlights feature brighter light in a more focused, controlled beam pattern for extra range - which comes in handy on dark or foggy drives. IPCW Headlights are DOT-approved, making them completely street legal.
Custom-designed to fit the exact dimensions of your original headlights, IPCW Headlights install in minutes. With this simple upgrade, your front-end not only looks flawless, but it flaunts brighter beams for years to come.
Your IPCW Headlights are weather-sealed to prevent moisture and are sold in pairs. Rest assured that your investment is covered by a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect, and projector headlights feature a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.