- Bathe the roughest roads in the brightest beams with KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LED Lights
- Patent-pending Infinity Ring? system houses the Pro6 single and mounts with a highly adjustable universal ball mount
- High-output, low-amp lights available in multiple beam patterns ¨C wide-40, driving and spot
- Driving mode allows visibility up to 724m away, spot up to 972m and wide-40 up to 395m
- Each variation gets the job done off an impressive 2,300 raw lumen count
- Powered by patented Gravity? LED G6 optical inserts
- Available as individual lights or as dual kits which includes mounting hardware and complete plug-n-play wiring harness with 30 amp LED switch
- Your KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LEDs are backed by a 23-year warranty
You¡¯ve never been afraid to take your ride off-road ¨C so far, even, that you lose sight of rooftops. But where rooftops are, so are street lights, which is why it¡¯s best to invest in the highest-quality aftermarket LEDs money can buy. KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LED Lights are the answer to your needs, installing easily to pierce the darkness in three different ¨C but equally useful ¨C patterns.
Those patterns are wide-40, driving and spot beam, with beam distances of increasing greatness. Wide-40 gives you a broader plain of visibility of up to 395m. Driving stretches farther to about 724m, while spot allows you to see clearly up to 972m from the front of your ride. Powered by patented Gravity? LED G6 optical inserts and housed within a patent-pending Infinity Ring? system, these high-output, low-amperage lights have a raw lumen count of 2,300.
KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LEDs are ready to mount to any flat surface on your Jeep, truck or SUV with a highly adjustable ball mount. Mounting hardware and a complete plug-n-play wiring harness with a 30 amp LED switch is included with every lighting assembly. Your KC HiLites PRO6 is covered by a 23-year warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.