- Beef up your ride¡¯s power production with Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes
- Custom designed to directly replace your restrictive stock pipes
- Engineered for optimal exhaust flow and intense horsepower gains
- Built tough from premium T304 stainless steel
- 49-state street legal models come with Kooks High Flow Race Cats or outlets that connect to your factory catalytic converters
- Off-road Connection Pipes eliminate your cats and are intended for track use only
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Kooks High Flow Race Cats are covered by a 2-year warranty
You just have to skim through the Missed Connections section of the classifieds to realize that the world is full of what-ifs. What if she had looked up from her coffee? What if he had glanced sideways at that red light? What if she could have caught up to his Camaro? Regret may be everywhere, but there's one decision you won't second-guess: slipping into Kooks Exhaust Connection Pipes.
There's only one thing a Kooks Connection Pipe is built to do: optimize your exhaust flow. Unlike the stock components that they're custom designed to replace, Kooks Cat Back Connection Pipes offer a smooth, unrestrictive pathway for fumes to travel through. And, when you clear away the bottlenecks in your exhaust, you're rewarded with a big boost in horsepower and torque.
With more than 50 years of experience building high-speed components, Kooks has earned a reputation as the exhaust master. Everything they build, including your Kooks Exhaust Couplers, are handcrafted in the USA using T304 stainless steel. They're available as either 49-state street-legal upgrades that include Kooks High Flow Race Cats, or as off-road models that run with no catalytic converters. Both styles come with a Lifetime Warranty on the Connection Pipes and a 2-year warranty on the Cats.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.