- Bolt on an insane power upgrade with Kooks Street Headers
- Custom crafted by hand in the USA for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Kook Headers are legendary for delivering the largest horsepower gains than any other header maker
- Each Kooks Header is handmade using either 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Armed with a laser-cut 3/8¡± flange that hugs your engine block and won¡¯t bend, warp or buckle
- Every port is hand ground to ensure a fast-flowing path
- Kooks Header Collectors sport a scavenging spike for enhanced efficiency
- Bolts, studs and gaskets come standard with most Kooks Headers
- O2 sensor extensions and race cats included on select models
- Kooks Headers usually must pair up with Kooks Pipes or Kooks Exhausts
- 49-state street legal except for a few off-road only headers
- Kooks covers your Street Headers with a Lifetime Warranty
Legend has it that there's a mystical chili that grows deep in the belly of the Amazon, and that anyone who dares take a bite goes completely insane. We can't say if the story is true, but we do know for sure that you'll go nuts for the gut-wrenching power of Kooks Street Headers.
Whether you're hopping up your Sunday driver or souping up your track star, Kooks Headers unleash an insane amount of performance. In fact, no other header company can top Kooks when it comes to cranking out the ponies. Of course with more than fifty years of experience under the hood, it's no wonder why they're still leading the pack.
Forget about computer-controlled robots in off-shore factories¡ªKooks Headers are built by hand right here in the USA Starting with premium 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless, their master craftsmen custom sculpt your headers for a perfect fit. They're equipped with 3/8' flanges that won't warp, hand-ground ports that tame turbulence and a scavenging spike to boost flow. While Kooks Performance Headers may not be street legal in California, they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.