- Keep your payload dry and out of sight with the Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Crafted with a premium twill weave textured material - engineeredto be resistant to water, mold, mildew, UV, dirt and dust
- Cover opens via a single trigger latch and rolls up easily to offer full access to every inch of your payload, blocking only a small amount of the rear window when open
- Easy-to-use adjustable tension controls keep your tarp taut in any weather condition
- Heavy-duty Velcro-style hook and loop fasteners run the full length of the side rails for a secure seal
- Additional rubber seals at the front and back help keep moisture and muck from creeping in at the usual places
- This softcover protects your cargo from nasty weather so it remains dry and dust-free regardless of what¡¯s going on outside
- Makes your truck more aerodynamic to reduce tailgate drag, in some cases increasing your MPG
- Tailor-made for your pickup so you never have to struggle to find the right fit
- Sturdy aluminum rails mount quickly and easily ¨C easy no drill installation in under 20 minutes
- Proudly made in the USA
- The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you admit it or not, you want your pick-up to look better than your neighbor, Gary¡¯s. His has custom racing stripes and tinted windows, so it¡¯s time to roll up your sleeves and give this neighborhood showdown the good ol¡¯ college try. The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover looks great, but it does more than just turn heads. It helps protect your cargo from nasty weather, blistering sunlight, and sticky-fingered thieves. How¡¯s that for a triple threat?
The Velcro-style seal of this soft Lund tonneau cover creates a strong seal along the entire bed. That means even the windiest Midwestern rainstorm can¡¯t get to your cargo. Moisture and dust, be gone, tornado season has nothing on you. The cover comes custom fit for your truck¡¯s make, model, and year, so there won¡¯t be any gaps. You may even start eeking a few extra miles from every tank of fuel because this Lund Tonneau Cover helps to reduce MPG-draining tailgate drag. This thing is the gift to yourself that just keeps on giving.
Even though the Elite line of Tonneau Covers uses a new Haartz twill-weave fabric for its tarp, it's still a tried-and-true Lund Roll-Up Tonneau Cover underneath. You get the low-maintenance benefits of twill weave (you only need mild soap and water to clean it) and the hearty support of a Lund tonneau cover (a serious seal and hassle-free tension control). The other premium features you¡¯d expect from Lund are also accounted for: fast access to your entire truck bed, a low profile design, and a track that takes up very little bed space. The gang¡¯s all here!
Designed to mount easily with no drilling required, these USA-made tonneaus don¡¯t require an engineering degree to install. When your cover is rolled up, it sits neatly against the cab so it doesn¡¯t block your view or cover the third brake light. Best of all, your Lund tonneau cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Your move, Gary.
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.