- Get durable and stylish protection with Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Features a durable twill-weave fabric that defends against the outside elements - dust and dirt simply brush away
- Resistant to water, mold, mildew, dirt, dust and dangerous UV rays
- Latches mount securely to underside channel of truck bed
- Tri-fold tonneau cover can be opened in two different positions
- Integrated straps keep the folding tonneau cover secured during operation
- Custom fit to your specific truck bed; select your year, make, and model to see what fits your truck
- Easy to install - takes about 5 minutes; no tools needed; no cutting or drilling into the truck bed
- Easy to unlock; each fold has one latch on each side
- When tailgate is locked, your Lund tonneau cover can¡¯t be accessed or manipulated
- Can be optioned with a clamp lock for additional security
- Can be optioned with a tailgate seal to further keep out the elements
- Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Lund Tonneau cover is backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty
Keep your gear secure while keeping your truck rugged with Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. This folding tonneau cover boasts strong protection against the elements without the sacrifice of a big bulky bed cover. The lightweight texture is twill woven to seal out moisture and thieves, but does not weigh you down. Resist the dangers of rain, snow, dirt, and mud with ease. This Lund tonneau cover is also UV resistant so you don¡¯t have to worry about your cover cracking or fading. The easy to use clamps make folding and moving this tonneau cover easier than ever. It can be folded once or twice to accommodate a variety of cargo loads. Each fold is secured with integrated straps so you don¡¯t have to worry about your cover flapping in the wind when driving.
With Lund tonneau covers, you don¡¯t have to install rails to mount your cover. Simply clamp the folding tonneau cover to your truck bed and boom-you¡¯re good to go. Your tonneau cover comes full assembled, no modifications, cutting, or drilling are needed. The clamps are located inside the cover. When the tailgate is locked, thieves can¡¯t manipulate or open your tonneau cover. If you still wish for additional security, an optional clamp lock can be added to your product. To further seal your truck bed, and seal out the weather, an optional tailgate seal can be added as well. Each cover is built custom fitted for your truck bed. Simply select your year, make, and model to see the Lund Tonneau covers that fit your truck. Each tonneau cover is assembled with pride in the USA. Have peace of mind knowing your Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty. As all products at AutoAnything, you are protected by a 1 year low price guarantee.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.