GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Oil Temperature Gauge 2Inch 52mm LED 100-300°F 7 Color Black Face Car Meter
SILVER 7 COLOR OIL TEMPERATURE GAUGE
· 2 1/16 Inch (52mm) Black Face Gauge with a Magnified Lens
· Gauge Depth Measures 1 5/16 Inches
· Oil Temperature Reading from 100 to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
· 7 Color LED Through Dial Lighting with Color Recall Ability
· 7 Solid Color Settings and Two Color Cycle Modes
· Dimmer Wire Allows the Gauge to Dim 30%
· Electronic Oil Temperature Sensor with 1/8th NPT Male Threads
· Mounting Hardware
· Installation Instructions
- 7 Color Series Oil Temperature Gauge allow you to monitor your engine’s oil temperature, ensuring your motor oil does not break down prematurely causing harmful wear and tear to your vital engine parts.
- This gauge will read your oil temperature from 100 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with the included 1/8th NPT electronic temperature sensor.
- With features like, stepper motor technology, 7 color through dial lighting, an easy to read magnified lens, as well as an illuminated red needle, this gauge certainly outperforms the competition.
- The included stepper motor gives you the perfect blend of incredibly accurate gauge readings with extremely smooth needle movement.
- DawooLux’s 7 Color through dial lighting lets you select from 7 different solid color, along with 2 color cycle modes, that allows you to match your factory dash lights or add a custom look to the interior of your vehicle.
- Connecting this gauge to your factory headlight switch allows it to dim up to 30% for easier night driving, and with the color memory recall feature you don’t need to worry about adjusting the color of your gauge every time you turn your vehicle on.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.