GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Pace Edwards Ultragroove Tonneau Cover - Retractable Truck Bed Cover
- Defend your truck bed ¨C and everything in it ¨C with a robust Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover
- Constructed with aluminum underpinnings and finished with a weather-resistant ArmorTek vinyl laminate for a long-lasting solution to weather and abuse
- Intricate locking system engages every 12 inches, making organizing your cargo and thwarting thieves a breeze
- Lock knob and handgrip areas are located under and inside the cover for a streamlined look and added security
- Integrated drainage system covers the front and rear of the retractable truck bed cover for added protection against inclimate weather
- Sealed end caps overlap the top edge of the tailgate to assist with water runoff
- The built-in Pace Edwards Rail Expansion System (RES) accommodates nearly any Thule or Yakima rack for hauling bikes, surfboards, and more
- Fits over any 5th wheel hitch that isn¡¯t taller than 2' below the bed rails
- No-drill, clamp-in design (on most applications) for easy installation
- Your Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover is covered by a 3-year limited warranty
- Not Sure Which UltraGroove Is Right For You? Click Here for Comparision Guide (PDF)
When it comes to gettin¡¯ stuff from A to B, gettin¡¯ up to some off-roading, or just plain gettin¡¯ it done ¨C your truck never fails you. But even the mightiest rig on the road can be rendered defenseless when a bad storm hits or sticky fingers strike. Try as you might, you can¡¯t keep bad weather at bay by crossing your fingers and knocking on wood. Instead, keep your cargo safe from a good soaking (and shut the door on those would-be thieves) with the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover.
One of the best things about this retractable tonneau cover is that it can latch every 12 inches. That means you don¡¯t have to choose between closed and locked or open and vulnerable. If you need to carry a large bookcase or your fantasy football trophy (since your squad, Rollin¡¯ with Mahomes, took it all), you can lock the cover in place with enough open space to accommodate that tall cargo.
When you need to access your gear, the Pace Edwards UltraGroove retractable tonneau cover relocates smoothly into the canister head at the front of the bed ¨C just turn the lock knob to get the cover moving. To close the cover, employ the built-in pull strap and latch it down every 12' along the rail.
Not only has this Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover been durably constructed and reinforced with aluminum slats to ensure stability over time, it can also hold up to a good old fashioned North American thunderstorm. This cover is topped in weather-resistant padded ArmorTek vinyl laminate in a svelte shade of matte-black. Strategically placed drain tubes at the front and rear usher water away from the truck and keep your stuff dry. The retractable tonneau cover also features end caps with seals that extend over the tailgate to help cover the rear corners of your truck bed.
Outfitted with T-slot and rear end caps, your Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover installs easily with clamps ¨C no drilling required in most cases ¨C and carries a 3-year limited warranty. Buy your Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover from AutoAnything, and you¡¯re also covered by our best price guarantee. Find it cheaper somewhere else within a year of your purchase and we¡¯ll refund you the difference - plus a dollar. Not bad, eh?
Not Sure Which UltraGroove Is Right For You? Click Here for Comparison Guide (PDF)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.