- Secure your ride¡¯s spot with Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes
- Rust-resistant, 100% new steel shoes to replace your worn factory parking shoes
- Environmentally-friendly construction from completely asbestos- and copper-free materials
- Semi-metallic parking brake shoes are post-cured for more power and shorter break-in time
- Custom-made for your vehicle with OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Advanced chamfer design assures noise-free braking without chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment
Whether you need to stop abruptly or secure your ride on a steep incline, Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes guarantee peak performance every time you pull that lever. Designed to withstand years of demanding use, Power Stop Emergency Brake Shoes are made with 100% new steel with an entirely asbestos- and copper-free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Parking Brake Shoes are post-cured to provide boosted brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-fit for your car, truck or SUV, Power Stop Park Brake Pads are available for everything from your daily driver to your off-roader.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Parking Brake Pads feature unique chamfers that deliver noise-free braking without chatter and a ground precision arc for exact drum fitment.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.