- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Add some much-needed storage space to your ride with a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box
- Provides an impressive 9 cu ft of storage, the perfect size for smaller cars and CUVs
- Ideal for carrying luggage, toys, active sports gear and equipment, the RoadTripper is sized so you can center it on your roof rack, or position it for easy access on the passenger side with room to add more gear to your roof rack on the driver's side
- Measures 46.6¡±L x 27.4¡±W x 17.3¡±H, right-sized so it can be handled, assembled and installed by one person
- Goes from the box to the top of your vehicle in five minutes - Roof rack and cross rails are not included - Cargo box must be mounted on a roof rack with cross rails
- No tools are required for assembly and installation ¨C all necessary hardware required for attaching the ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box to your roof rack is included
- Made in the USA, it comes with locks and keys included
- Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don¡¯t leave something you need on your next road trip behind because you don¡¯t have enough storage space ¨C install a ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box today.
Providing an additional 9 cu ft of storage space, these top-of-the-line cargo boxes measure 46.6¡±L x 27.4¡±W x 17.3¡±H. Roof rack and cross rails are not included. Carrier must be mounted on a roof rack with adjustable cross rails or rails that measure 22' center-to-center. All the necessary installation hardware is included, meaning that tools are not required for assembly and installation.
Your ProZ RoadTripper Roof Cargo Box includes locks and keys, and is proudly made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.