- Secure your payload in style with a Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Completely hands-free operation with included wireless remote control
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position for secure, flexible hauling ¨C even with a fifth wheel
- Robust aluminum construction can support distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Sealed ball-bearings provide continuous smooth, quiet operation
- Patented low-profile design stays flush, looks great and improves gas mileage
- Textured matte-black powder coat finish is UV protected and scratch-resistant
- Clamp-on installation takes less than an hour ¨C no pull straps, velcro, snaps or springs to deal with
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Your Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Remember the days of having to change the station on your TV by hand? We didn't think so. If you did suffer through such trying times, you probably oppressed those memories long ago. TVs have evolved, but what about your truck? The Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover will make sure you¡¯re keeping up with the times, featuring a remote-controlled action and keyless entry that make those other tonneau covers seem like they¡¯re from the Stone Age - or at least still stuck in black and white.
For some, an electric tonneau cover conjures images of their dad telling them to work hard or not at all, backed by stories of the days before modern conveniences like power tools, power steering, and power toothbrushes. Well, this new-fangled electric tonneau cover will keep your cargo secure even if your commute is uphill in the snow - both ways, of course. The heavy-duty aluminum is set to take a beating from whatever you throw at it, and the rugged matte powder-coat finish protects the surface from scorching sunlight and daily wear and tear. Even after a long season of putting it through the paces, this Retrax bed cover will look as fresh as the day it arrived on your doorstep.
Covering up your precious cargo with a Retrax bed cover will discourage most sticky-fingered bandits, and those with persistent poor intentions are up for a real challenge against the built-in electromagnetic brake. This brake locks the cover in whatever position you leave it in, so when your cover is closed it stays closed for good.
The only time you want jam is when your slice of bread already has some peanut butter on it. Not when you're furiously closing up your tonneau after unloading your truck in sub-zero temps. The sealed ball-bearings and smart retraction technology featured in the Retrax bed cover provide continuously smooth operation regardless of the weather, doing away with springs and complex mechanisms that bind, freeze up and wear over time.
Just in case hands-free opening and closing wasn't enough of a convenience, you won't be fumbling with your phone trying to figure out how to turn the torch on for those late-night hauling trips ¨C the Retrax electric tonneau cover has an integrated LED light on the canister (operated by the remote fob; auto shut-off included). Your life is about to get a lot easier. And it¡¯s all backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty from one of the biggest names in tonneau covers. So, what are you waiting for? Take the future of cargo protection into your own hands.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.