- Get the ultimate in bed coverage with the Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover
- Easy-to-use retractable truck bed cover with a scratch-resistant matte black finish
- Constructed from a single piece of rigid LEXAN polycarbonate for almost impenetrable strength and UV protection
- Supports up to 200 lbs and performs in temperatures from -50 to +200 degrees
- Spiral track storage canister prevents your cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes
- Front canister is incorporated into the low-profile design for a flush, seamless fit & improved aerodynamics
- Secure weather seal keeps moisture and debris out of your truck bed
- Locks in any position along the rail with integrated key locks¡ªkeep it open for large loads or 5th wheel towing
- Sealed ball bearing roller guarantees smooth operation and can be open or closed easily with one hand
- Clamp-on installation makes installation a breeze
- Your Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1 year full warranty
Protecting your truck bed shouldn¡¯t mean sacrificing your cargo access or sacrificing what your truck bed was made for¡ªultimate utility. Ramp up your bed¡¯s convenience, security and style with a Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover. Locking in any position along the rail with integrated key locks, this sleek cover can leave plenty of room for oversized loads or shut up tight for total coverage.
As easy to operate as it is easy on the eyes, the retractable Retrax MX utilizes sealed ball bearings to guarantee smooth operation and an innovative spiral track storage canister to prevent the cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes. Crafted from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate, the RetraxONE MX Tonneau offers virtually impenetrable strength and an equally durable UV-resistant, scratch-free matte black finish.
The low-profile design ensures a flush, seamless fit and improved aerodynamics, while the secure weather seal make sure your truck bed stays dry and free of debris. Your RetraxONE MX Truck Bed Cover installs easily thanks to the no-drill, clamp on design and comes backed by a 1-year Full Warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from heavy duty rigid lexan which is stout and sturdy. It would require a lot of force and dedication to puncture the surface. Out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is very secure.
Is the RetraxONE bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most retractable covers do an excellent job however keeping major water out, due to the fact that the rails run uninterrupted down the entire length of the bed.
Where is the RetraxONE bed cover made?
The RetraxONE tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the RetraxONE tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 200 lbs of evenly distributed weight. For greater capacity, consider the RetraxPRO model.
How do I lock the RetraxONE if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
The RetraxONE locks in multiple positions and comes with keys. If fully closed, it overlaps the truck bed, preventing the bed from opening. For even more protection Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.