- Boost your truck¡¯s security and style with a RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction supports distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish (MX) resists scratching and fading
- Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model truck
- Cover can lock in multiple positions along the rail giving you complete flexibility when hauling cargo
- Sleek, low-profile design stays flush and improves fuel efficiency
- Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation; no pull-straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Simple clamp-on installation with no drilling required; installs in about an hour
- Retrax MX Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your RetraxPRO MX Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
More than just truck bed protection¡ªRetraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers offer all the benefits of a traditional tonneau with a unique, contemporary look. Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model, RetraxPro Tonneau Covers boast an always flush fit and a picture-perfect exterior upgrade.
Improving your pickup¡¯s payload security with heavy-duty aluminum construction, RetraxPRO MX covers keep parking lot bandits at bay, while supporting distributed loads of up to 500 lbs. Strong and stylish, these sliding covers are finished with a textured, matte-black powder coat and UV-protected to resist fading for long-term durability.
Latch or key-lock your RetraxPro Truck Bed Cover in any position for the flexibility and security to haul any cargo. Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation and the sleek, low-profile design improves your fuel efficiency by up to 10%. All Retrax covers are great for 5th wheel hitches and can be covered up when not in use. Hit the road in no time thanks to simple clamp-on installation which installs in under 60 mins. Your Retrax PRO Tonneau Cover is made proudly in the US and backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover?
The cover panels are made from heavy duty aluminum which is stout and sturdy. It would require a lot of force and dedication to puncture the surface. Out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is very secure.
Is the RetraxPRO bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most retractable covers do an excellent job however keeping major water out, due to the fact that the rails run uninterrupted down the entire length of the bed.
Where is the RetraxPRO bed cover made?
The RetraxPRO tonneau covers are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of the RetraxPRO tonneau is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the RetraxPRO if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
The RetraxPRO locks in multiple positions and comes with keys. If fully closed, it overlaps the truck bed, preventing the bed from opening. For even more protection Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.