- Combine utility, strength and stylish good looks into one package with the Retrax RetraxONE XR Tonneau Cover
- One-piece polycarbonate construction for solid and durable protection; scratch-resistant polycarbonate is also designed for great looks and long service life
- Patented low-profile design uses sealed ball bearings for smooth, easy operation
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers feel like the drawers on a quality tool box; they offer smooth opening and closing without the risk of jamming, freezing or failing
- Built-in T-slot compatibility means adding a rack and rack accessories is easy as pie
- Integrated drain lines keep the storage box from filling with water
- Key lockable in any position to limit movement and expand coverage options
- The RetraxONE XR is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Want to read more? Check out our blog feature here!
- Download Rhino Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Thule Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Trac Rac Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Yakima Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
Do your belt clips have belt clips of their own so you can carry as much gear as possible on your adventures? If you're looking for that ultimate level of utilitarianism in a bed cover, this is one retractable tonneau cover you can't pass up. The Retrax RetraxONE XR tonneau cover allows you to attach all the bells and whistles you want, so you can be the most equipped on the trail, at the campsite, or in the parking lot at work.
No, The T-slots aren't an A-Team-themed Pokemon league, they're a way of mounting racks and rack accessories over the top of your new Retrax bed cover. That way you won't be left with the difficult decision of whether to bring your new reclining camping chair or your youngest child with you on your next trip. Simply mount a compatible T-slot storage basket over the top of your Retrax retractable tonneau cover and pray that your child has good grip for the journey ahead (we're kidding, definitely don't do that).
Utility isn't worth much if your cover caves in on you at the first sign of hard work. The single-piece construction of this Retrax bed cover means that anything hiding below the durable, rugged sheet of polycarbonate is protected from inbound objects found on or off the road. Despite being made from one piece, the polycarbonate covering is corrugated so as to roll away into a storage canister on the smoothest ball bearings, giving you access to your whole bed ¨C plus the hinge-free and joint-free design means you don't have to worry about anything freezing, jamming or wearing out over the life of the cover.
Just because you can store things above the Retrax retractable tonneau cover doesn't mean you should be making any sacrifices below ¨C the patented low profile design of the Retrax RetraxONE XR tonneau cover means space is maximized above and below the Retrax bed cover. And it¡¯s all backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, so, like your beloved camping cargo, you¡¯re covered if anything happens.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.