- Reach the rapids with your boat safely stored by adding the Rhino-Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier to your rooftop
- Its ingenious universal mounting system lets you fit the carrier to nearly all factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Comes with a pair of J-style cradles that hold the widest range of hull shapes and sizes
- Each cradle is made from steel tubing with soft padding and an element-blocking coating
- Four tie-down straps let you secure your kayak to the cradles and to your front and rear bumper for maximum stability (two 10¡¯ kayak straps, two 18¡¯ tie-down straps)
- All mounting hardware is made from rust-safe stainless steel
- Choose between a folding or a fixed carrier
- Transform your folding-style carrier into a dual-kayak hauler with the carrier extension (optional accessory ¨C sold separately)
- Your Rhino Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier is covered by a 2-year warranty
Conquering the Kern River rapids in your kayak gives you serious bragging rights with your buddies. Losing your boat on the drive home, though, will brand you a bonehead for life. Protect your vessel-and your rep-with the Rhino-Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier.
Secure, stable and simple are the defining traits of your Rhino-Rack Kayak J Rack. It comes with a pair of ultra-secure, padded carrier cradles that hold a wide range of hull sizes and shapes. Once it's parked in the cradles, your boat is lashed down with the four included straps for maximum stability. And, the cradles are simple to install to almost any crossbars-factory bars, Rhino-Rack bars or other aftermarket roof racks.
Not only do Rhino J-Style Kayak Racks deliver a powerful grip, but they're also engineered to outlast the elements. The cradles are constructed from sturdy steel tubing with an anti-corrosive coating, and all the hardware is made from rust-safe stainless steel. Plus, Rhino-Rack backs your kayak J rack with a 2-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.