GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Rhino Rack Nautic Kayak Carrier - Best Price on Rhino Rack Rear & Side Loading Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Racks
- Load boats easily with the Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier
- Lets you load and unload your craft from the side of your vehicle
- Perfect for solo loading and unloading of your watercraft
- Great for boat-toting vehicles also pulling a trailer
- 6mm thick TPV rubber the pads offer a large contact surface area
- 3 flexible joints make for perfect hull contact every time
- Unique 180-degree rotation makes loading and unloading super easy
- Designed to fit most popular brands and shapes of roof rack crossbars
- Includes 4 cradles, 2 in front, 2 in back, and all mounting hardware
- Your Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
The Rolling Stones said it best ¨C time is on your side. But, when it comes to the hassle of loading and unloading your kayak or canoe, it can seem like nothing is on your side¡ªuntil now. With the Rhino-Rack Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier, time, convenience and loading are literally on your side.
Your Rhino-Rack kayak carrier features four padded cradles that pamper your craft while making it easy to load and unload. Three flexible joints make for perfect hull contact every time, and the unique 180-degree rotation makes loading and unloading from the side super easy.
Designed to fit most popular brands and shapes of roof rack crossbars the Rhino-Rack Nautic 570 is ready to go. Just mount your Nautic side-loading kayak carrier to your existing roof rails, load your boat with ease, and hit the water! Best yet, Rhino-Rack backs your Nautic Series Canoe & Kayak Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.