- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Illuminate the darkest trails and roads with Rigid Midnight Edition SR Series LED Lights
- Hybrid Spot Optic technology provides an unmatched beam range with serious output
- Rigid Midnight Edition LED Lights are trimmed to the ultimate ¡°blacked out¡± level with black enamel coating, hardware, and logo on bezel
- Black appearance allows subtle appearance during the day with powerful LED lighting at night
- Each Rigid Midnight Edition Light Bar comes with a wiring harness and is available in various lengths
- Manufactured in the USA to uphold the highest LED standards
- Your Rigid Midnight Edition SR Series LED Lights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
LED bars are made to stand out and shine, however some truck owners wish to stay uniform with their unique truck aesthetic. A clear-lensed light bar can be pretty obvious on a blacked-out rig and take away from the overall look. With Rigid Midnight Edition SR Series LED Lights, you can have the complete look you desire without skimping on any of the light projection and clarity.
The ingenuity of Rigid¡¯s Midnight line begins with the advanced Hybrid Sport Optic light technology. This is what allows the LED light you expect to shine through the black-enamel coated lens. The hidden appearance in the daylight manages to still shine prominently in the night time. The various-length LED Rigid Midnight light bars also come with black oxide hardware, black embossed logos on bezel and a wiring harness.
For the ultimate off-road, blacked-out appearance, Rigid Midnight Edition SR LED Lights are the obvious choice for any application. In addition to a top-shelf light bar, you¡¯ll also receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty to protect your bar and keep you focused on the adventures ahead.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.