GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers - Reviews & Free Shipping on your
- Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers boast a flawless fit to protect and beautify your vehicle¡¯s interior
- Made from contractor-grade Ballistic fabric with high thread count and tight weave for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- Machine washable makes these easy to clean, drip dry, and reinstall.
- Crafted from high-quality blend of polyester and cotton creating a durable fabric for ultimate durability and protection
- Easy spot clean-up with a damp cloth and mild fabric cleaner
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Choose from several available colors to accent your interior
- Easy to install¡ªquality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
A cover for work and play. Our Cambridge Tweed will stand up to your busy lifestyle in and out of the office. A cover for all of the seasons! Our Cambridge Tweed will keep you warm in the winter and cool all summer long! This sporty design matches most interiors and adds a nice contrast with its stylish black piping. A great way to keep your seats looking new and protected. These foam-lined covers go the extra mile to provide you with the ultimate in comfort. Bring new and old together with this subtle, but impressive upgrade!
Saddleman Seat Covers are tailor made to fit your vehicle specifications making installation a snap without the necessity of tools. They slide over your existing upholstery creating a seamless look. Our custom designs allow your seats to maintain their functionality. Have a console or armrest? No problem! Our Surefit Seat Covers include covers for the headrests, armrests, and center consoles at no extra charge (on select vehicles)!
Whether you need to beautify or upgrade your interior, keep your seats protected with Saddleman Surefit Seat Covers. The perfect choice to keep your seats looking new. Saddleman Seat Covers are proudly made in the USA, using only quality fabrics and materials. Saddleman Surefit? Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats clean, protected and looking good for years to come. Backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.