GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Add style and protection to your car seats with Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers.
- Made from contractor-grade Ballistic fabric with high thread count and tight weave for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- Made from high quality 100% cotton for breathability and durability.
- Machine washable makes these easy to clean, drip dry, and reinstall.
- Choose from a variety of available colors to suit your interior.
- Easy installation that does not require any tools.
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Made with pride in the USA.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
AutoAnything has you and your car seats breathing easy with Saddleman canvas seat covers. These custom made seat covers are made proudly in the USA by hard working skilled craftspeople. Unlike universal fit seat covers, these are made to order to ensure a tight precise fit. Canvas seat covers are made with 100% high quality cotton for ultimate comfort and durability. Whether you want individual seats, or want the entire interior protected, we¡¯ve got you covered with truck seat covers.
In a fast paced world full of rain, mud, and in-car meals, your car seats are prone to the worst abuse in your car or truck. Luckily, Saddleman seat covers go above and beyond to keep your seats fresh, and your wallet even fresher. Gone are the days of getting into your car or truck and suffering through the heat or cold the seats hold. The high quality canvas these truck seat covers utilize are breathable and will keep your seat cool in the sweltering summer, and warm in the dead of winter. The breathable cotton is easy to wash in case of those messy spills. Simply throw the canvas seat covers into the wash, and hang them to dry afterwards! The benefits of Saddleman canvas seat covers compared to the generic universal seat covers are bountiful. Car and truck seats come in countless shapes and sizes. Universal car seats never fit properly, and may not come with the important pieces to wrap the arm rest or head rest. With Saddleman, your truck seat cover comes with every piece you need to complete the look of a clean interior. Simply select your year, make, and model to have the experts make your seat covers to order. This will ensure every arm rest, head rest, and other miscellaneous pieces match the look.
Whether you want a fresh look in your car or truck, or desire protection from the dangers of mud, water, and whatever your kid spills, car and truck seat covers from Saddleman is the way to go. With several color selections to choose from, there is a set of seat covers for every vehicle out there. Made with pride in the USA, these custom seat covers are made with high quality cotton, and come with a 1 year warranty. Don¡¯t get caught with dirty ugly seats again. Get covered with Saddleman.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.