GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers By Coverking - Neoprene Seat Covers
- Protect your seats and show off your unique style with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Made out of high-quality Neosupreme - a lightweight alternative to neoprene seat covers - for breathable and stain resistant coverage
- Designed with genuine Kryptek camo in a variety of patterns and colors for a unique look
- Water resistant material protects your upholstery from liquids and spills
- Foam-backed covers add an extra layer of comfort
- UV-treated fabric resists sun damage, mildew, stains and rotting
- Micro and macro layering gives your seat the utmost protection
- Custom tailored to your specific sedan, truck or SUV for a flush fit
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Design also includes a center console for split bench rows, air bag cutouts, and map pockets, when applicable
- Comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Our SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are proudly made in California, USA and come backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you¡¯re a casual nature lover or a die-hard hunting enthusiast, SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking give your seats the protection they need and your interior the look you¡¯ve been craving. A hard-working alternative to neoprene seat covers, these SKANDA Kryptek covers are made from a durable polyester blend that features micro and macro layering for top-notch protection in any environment. That means your Neosupreme covers will fend off UV-damage, spills, stains, mildew and more. And, after a long day in the deer stand or out at the worksite, the foam backed camo seat covers will make for a comfortable drive home while keeping all that dirt and sweat out of your upholstery.
Neosupreme fabric is a water-resistant, high-quality, more affordable alternative to neoprene seat covers. So, whether you use your SKANDA Kryptek camo seat covers to update worn seats or provide some immediate protection to brand new one so they never look a day older than fresh off the lot, you¡¯ll be able to make a big change to the look of your ride without making a big impact on your wallet. Each seat cover is custom-made in California, USA, to the specs of your sedan, truck or SUV and will come complete with air bag cutouts, and headrest, armrest and center console coverage for split bench rows (when applicable). Depending on the model of your vehicle, your seat covers will also come with seat-back map pouches, keeping your cabin clean and your things well within arm¡¯s reach.
You can leave those tools right where they¡¯re at, because your new camo seat covers come with everything you need for a just-right installation on the first try. All you need to worry about now is which camo color and design calls to you most.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are made to order, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What is the difference between Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Neoprene is a heavier duty, waterproof material that is commonly used to make wetsuits for surfers and scuba divers. Durable, breathable and stain resistant, SKANDA offers Custom Neoprene Seat Covers in several different camo variations. Neosupreme, on the other hand, is a lightweight, inexpensive alternative to Neoprene fabric that is a polyester blend. Neosupreme has similar characteristics, but is less water resistant, but considerably more affordable.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers?
No, all SKANKDA seat covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, SKANDA seat covers come with sewn in map pockets so you don't lose the functionality of rear storage.
What's the best way to clean and care for Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Spot cleaning while the seat covers are still installed offers the easiest and quickest form of maintenance. Do not machine wash. Wet suit shampoo can be purchased for neoprene and mild detergent may be used on neosupreme. Air dry to finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.