- Unleash your off-roader¡¯s wild side with Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your Jeep
- No other Smittybilt Fenders offer the same amount of clearance as the XRC Armor line
- Get the wheel well clearance and protection you need to run massive tires
- Wrought from 3/16¡± cold-rolled steel for gnarly strength
- Finished with a rough-and-tumble two-stage textured matte black powder coating
- Inner linings included to keep mud, rocks and other kicked-up crud out of your engine compartment
- Front fenders are equipped with removable side ducts for your snorkel
- Choose between XRC Front Fenders, XRC Corner Guards or both for a complete vehicle package
- Complete bolt-on installation with some minor drilling & cutting required
- Stainless steel fasteners included for a rust-free fit
- Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Front Fenders and XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a 5-year finish warranty
Monday through Friday, your Jeep is just like every other daily driver¡ªinching along car-chocked highways. On the weekends, though, it's just like any intrepid off-roader¡ªinching along craggy badland paths. Now, your nine-to-five commute will feel like your Saturday trek when you upgrade with Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders. These Rubicon-ready fenders and corner guards deliver unmatched clearance, unflinching strength and Moab-inspired style that impresses in traffic and on the trail.
Wish you had room for Bigfoot-sized wheels and tires? Smittybilt XRC Fenders turn your sand-paddling fantasies into a reality. Thanks to their impossibly low-profile design, the XRC Armor Corner Guards & Fenders leave your wheel wells wide open for oversized rims. To keep crud out of your engine bay, they're equipped with inner liners. And, the integrated slide plates are fully replaceable¡ªjust in case you tangle with an especially unruly boulder.
Tailor made for your Jeep, Smittybilt Armor Fenders flow perfectly with your 4x4's factory lines. Each fender is expertly wrought from 3/16' cold-rolled steel and finished with Smittybilt's signature two-stage textured matte black finish. Plus, you can choose between adding front fenders, rear corner guards or both and they're backed by a 5-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.