GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
StopTech Select Sport Brake Kits - Sport Brakes
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the StopTech Select Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model¡ªno modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes StopTech drilled & slotted rotors with StopTech Street Select Brake Pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that¡¯s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your StopTech Select Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your StopTEch Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the Sport pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, StopTech covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.