GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers - FREE SHIPPING!
- Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers are handcrafted from the finest-quality, genuine Australian and New Zealand pelts
- Sold in pairs per seating row
- Fully covers seat side panels and includes an 8-10 inch cap extending down the back of the seat
- Known as ¡°Nature¡¯s Thermostat¡±, sheepskin seat covers stay cool and dry in the summer ¨C warm and cozy in winter
- Easy to take care of ¨C just an occasional light brushing keeps them looking pristine and fluffy
- Superlamb Sheepskin Seat Covers are hand-sewn and tailored in the USA
- Each Sheepskin Seat Cover is custom-crafted to fit every contour of your car, truck, SUV or van¡¯s specific seat design
- Choose from a variety of luxurious colors to accent your interior
- Backed by a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
There are no other sheepskin seat covers like Superlambs. Each sheepskin cover is hand-tailored from the highest-quality sheepskin available anywhere to custom-fit your specific seats like a second skin.
Remarkably, sheepskin is, ounce for ounce, stronger than steel, so it will protect your seats from fading, cracking and wear for years to come. Known as ¡°Nature¡¯s Thermostat¡±, the thick loft of natural fibers keeps sheepskin seat covers cool in summer, warm in winter and great looking all year long.
Backed by a 2-year warranty and bring the ultimate lap of luxury to your front seat.
- Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers are a custom-order product and are NON-RETURNABLE. To order a material sample or to have any other questions answered, please call 800-874-8888 before ordering.
- Special Note: If we have any questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information, we will contact you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- Seat Covers do NOT include separate headrest covers for two post headrests
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.